According to a 2015 PubMed account under certain conditions those taking “the DHYZ group showed a more effective improvement on cognition, behavior as well global function.”
Note that Eagleherbs is provided the below as information in terms of Chinese Medicine and makes no claims as to effectiveness or appropriateness with conditions as diagnosed by western medicine. Write us at email@example.com for more information.
- Shu Di Huang Rx. Rehmanniae Preparata Nourishes the Blood, nourishes Liver and Kidney Yin, strongly enriches Yin and relieves wasting and thirsting disorder, nourishes Jing and Blood and fills the Marrow.
- Shan Zhu Yu Fr. Corni Stabilizes the Kidneys, astringes Jing and Body Fluids, tonifies Liver and Kidney Yin and strengthens Kidney Yang.
- Rou Cong Rong Hb. Cistanches Tonifies the Kidneys, strengthens the Yang and benefits Jing. With Ba Ji Tian, tonifies Yang without injuring Yin.
- Ba Ji Tian Hb. Morindae Officinalis Tonifies the Kidneys, strengthens Yang, disperses Wind-Cold-Damp and strengthens the sinews and bones.
- Fu Zi Rx. Aconiti Lateralis Preparata Warms Ming Men Fire and assists Heart, Kidney and Spleen Yang. With Rou Gui, for Powerfully tonifies Kidney Yang, for Kidney Yang Deficiency with lower back pain and weakness in the legs and knees.
- Rou Gui Cx. Cinnamomi Warms the Kidneys, Spleen and Heart, strengthens the Yang and Ming Men Fire, disperses deep Cold, warms and unblocks the channels and vessels and alleviates pain.
- Mai Men Dong Rx. Ophiopogonis Nourishes Lung and Stomach Yin and generates fluids.
- Shi Hu Hb. Dendrobii Enriches Kidney Yin, reduces Heat from Deficiency, tonifies the Kidneys, augments Jing, strengthens the tendons and bones, strengthens the low back and nourishes Stomach and Lung Yin.
- Wu Wei Zi Fr. Schisandrae Tonifies the Kidneys,tonifies Qi, astringes Jing, stops diarrhea and spermatorrhea, quiets the Spirit and calms and contains Heart Qi.
- Shi Chang Pu Rz. Acori Tatarinowii Opens the Orifices, vaporizes Phlegm, removes filth, calms the Spirit,disperses Wind transforms turbid Dampness, harmonizes the Middle Jiao, awakens the Spleen and promotes the movement of Qi.
- Yuan Zhi Rx. Polygalae Calms the Spirit, sedates the Heart,clears the channel joining the Heart and Kidneys, expels Phlegm and opens the Orifices.
- Fu Ling Poria Promotes urination, leaches out Dampness, strengthens the Spleen, harmonizes the Middle Jiao, strengthens the Spleen and transforms Phlegm.
- Bo He Hb, Menthae Haplocalycis Expels turbidity, raises Qi to head.
- Sheng Jiang Rz.Zingiberis Recens Warms the Middle, warms the Lungs and reduces the toxicity of other herbs. With Da Zao, prevents Phlegm accumulation and protects the Stomach Qi and reduces irritation of the gastrointestinal tract by other herbs.
- Da Zao Fr. Jujube Moderates and harmonizes the harsh properties of other herbs.
Eagle Herbs is now supplying a 2 gram “little spoon”. (Please wash and dry before using.)
An “average dose” is 10 grams per day of the granules or 20 capsules.
Your order will last approximately this long:
- 100 grams powder (capsules or powder): 8 to 25 days
- 200 grams powder (powder only): 19 to 56 days
Special thanks to Joel Penner and americandragon.com for the information on this page.
- Shipping Rate: A