The name means Boost the Brain Pill. It helps clear the mind and give concentration. If you got fuzzy thinking then you may want to consider this formula.
- Yuan Zhi
Shi Chang Pu
Wu Wei Zi
Suan Zao Ren
He Huan Hua
Shou Wu Teng
- Yuan Zhi (Polygalae) is my favorite herb for “fuzzy thinking”. Its name translates as “far away Mind”.
- Shi Chang Pu has many of the same qualities as Yuan Zhi and is more for phlegm. We also use it for phlegm in the lungs and stomach.
- Wu Wei Zi (Schisandra) tonifies the Kidneys and therefore helps calm the Spirit. It astringes (pulls inward) and is used to treat miscommunication between the upper and lower (Heart and the Kidneys).
- Suan Zao Ren (Sour Jujube seed) is used a lot for insomnia. It nourishes the Blood and calms the mind.
- He Huan Hua (Albiziae) is called “the happiness herb”. Note we may use the He Huan Pi which has the same properties.
- Shou Wu Teng/ Ye Jiao Teng (Polygoni Multiflori vine) Calms the Spirit and moves blood.
- Dan Shen (Salvia root) moves the blood and calms the Spirit.
- Zhi Mu (Anemarrhena) clears deficient heat and clears fire.
- Huang Jing (Polygonati) tonifies the kidneys without being cloying. One can compare it to Ren Shen/ Ginseng.
- Dang Gui (Angelicae Sinensis) tonifies the blood which in turns nourishes the Spirit.
- Shipping Rate: A