Traditional Chinese Herbs in Extract Granules (powders).
Promoting Quality, Safety, and Purity.
Thank you for visiting Eagle Herbs. We sell Chinese herbal supplements in the form of herbal granules (powder). Eagle Herbs was created by Al Stone (Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) who envisioned a web-site for people to order high quality Chinese herbs over the internet.
You can find the right herbs for yourself in a few ways.
- The first is to find the appropriate formula by using the Condition Charts at the top of the page.
- Check out the Self Diagnosis link at the top to see if you are Hot or Not. We have a number of tools including a tongue diagnosis page.
- Look at some common conditions on the left side of this page.
- Search using the search tool on our ALL our FORMULAS Page
- If you would like more help you can schedule a paid consultation with one of our licensed herbalists.
- Once you find the right formula, at the bottom of the page will be a section for purchasing it through Paypal.
- After we receive your order, we hand-make the herbs into either granules or capsules. The process from ordering to our sending them to you may take from one to three days depending on the time of the week. We then send them out to you through Priority USPS.
- If you have questions about your condition or the formulas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a complicated case, we may suggest that you have a consultation with one our licensed herbalists.
Ideally a person should visit a Chinese herbalist but we recognize that there are many people who do not otherwise have access to Chinese herbs. (Chinese herbs are usually mixed in combinations to create a “formula”.)
Obviously, if you have a serious condition and have not done so to this point, we strongly suggest you contact a western physician.
What you will get is a bottle of either your choice of granules of herbs or capsules. The granules can be put in water or juice, eaten, sprinkled on rice krispies or anyway you want to get them down. Chinese Herbs have a reputation for being bad tasting but millions of people throughout the world have grown to love their “earthiness”. (The capsules are easier for some but since we hand encapsulate all the formulas then they are more expensive.) You will be taking 1/2 to 3 teaspoons of granules twice a day. Capsules will be about 2-6 capsules twice a day (they are pretty small).
Our products, as required by the FDA, are described here but are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Mo’ Links
- A note about modifications and “add-ons”.
- all our formulas: click here and be amazed
- Herb safety
- We have a map of where our herbs come from!
No ground-up herbs
true 5:1 extracts
A Helping Hand
Flow Charts and Insights Customizations
Formula Finding Flow-Charts that help ensure efficacy.
Modified formulas: the old-school approach
Premixed formulas offer convenient modifications
All formulas are made-to-order
Douglas Eisenstark L.Ac.
Al Loren Stone - founder of Eagleherbs.com. 1958-2013.
old-school herbalism new-fangled technology