$34.00 – $275.00
Provide support for the lungs for those suffering from COPD-like issues without much phlegm.
Provide support for the lungs for those suffering from COPD-like issues without much phlegm. This is a gentler variation of the classic formula Bu Fei Wan because the Dang Shen is easier to digest than the Ren Shen. Cordyceps is a great herb to help wheezing. Generally there won’t be much phlegm and the tongue might have no coat at all and/or be red. Any cough may be weak and not bring up much sputum.
- Shortness of breath
- Spontaneous perspiration
- Occasional chills and fever
- Wheezing with thin, scanty sputum
- Low energy
- A propensity to catch cold easily
- Chest oppression
- Weak and low voice
- Intolerance of Cold
- Pale face
- Dang Shen – Rx. Codonopsis- Tonifies Lung Qi and tonifies Yuan Qi. Gentler than Ren Shen.
- Huang Qi –Rx. Astragali – Tonifies Wei Qi, stabilizes the exterior and tonifies the Lungs.
- Shu Di Huang – Rx. Rehmanniae Preparata – Rx. Rehmanniae Preparata
- Wu Wei Zi – Fr. Schisandrae – Tonifies Qi, astringes Jing, helps the Kidneys grasp Qi and astringes leakage of Lung Qi.
- Zi Wan – Rx. Asteris – Moistens the Lungs, stops cough and expels Phlegm.
- Sang Bai Pi – Cx. Mori – Drains Heat from the Lungs, descends Lung Qi and stops cough and wheezing.
- Cordyceps – Dong Chong Xia Cao – Tonifies the Kidneys, strengthens Yang and augments Jing. Breathing difficulties due to Kidney and Lung Deficiencies
(Special thanks to Joel Penner at American Dragon for permission for the information.)
|Dimensions||0.2 × 0.2 × 0.2 in|
|granules or capsules sizes||
100 grams granules: $34, 200 grams granules: $60, 100 capsules (50 grams): $35, 200 capsules (100 grams): $58, 5 bottles 200 grams granules: $275, 5 bottles 200 capsules: $260