Based on Si Miao San with added ingredients for Gout.
(added to Si Miao San)
Wei Ling Xian Rx. Clematidis
- Dispels Wind-Dampness, unblocks the channels, reduces Phlegm and pathogenic water and alleviates pain.
Qin Jiao Radix Gentianae Macrophyllae
- Expels Wind-Dampness, opens the channels and soothes the sinews and collaterals
Tu Fu Ling Rhizoma Smilacis Glabrae
- Relieves toxicity and eliminates Dampness (benefits the joints)
Yan Hu Suo Rhizoma Corydalis
- Invigorates the Blood, circulates Qi, stops pain.
Si Miao San
黃栢 amur cork tree bark, huang bo, phellodendron bark Cortex Phellodendri
- Supports healthy fluid metabolism in the lower portion of the body (“dries dampness”). Also “clears heat” which is to say regulates the inflammatory response often indicated by the presence of swollen, red joints.
蒼术 atractylodes rhizome, cang shu Atractylodis Rhizoma
- Dries dampness or regulates the fluid metabolism in order to maintain a swelling-free state in the body.
- This is a guiding herb that will direct the benefits of this formula to the legs.
- This is a tonic herb added to this formula in order to extend the benefits of the other herbs in this formula further into the future. While the other herbs maintain proper functioning of the inflammatory response and fluid metabolism, this herb supports the organs in charge of these actions.
Based on Si Miao San with added ingredients for Gout. There are several options for gout but I would start here with a diagnosed case. Of course, with gout be very careful about diet.
|Dimensions||0.2 × 0.2 × 0.2 in|
|granules or capsules sizes||
100 grams granules: $34, 200 grams granules: $60, 100 capsules (50 grams): $35, 200 capsules (100 grams): $58, 5 bottles 200 grams granules: $275, 5 bottles 200 capsules: $260